Beiträge von Thorvald

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

#Der_Planer: Nice try - but if I do so, it asks to insert installation CD. First of all I don't think I even have the CD, I think I just got a copy of it, at my previous work where we bought Dietrichs. And even if I had - there is no CD/DVD drive in the new computer.

#Florian: Ok thanks - I will try that.

Some good ideas, how to make it work? Of course I cannot afford to buy a new version and since my good ol' 7.03 worked fine before, it should also not be necessary. My good free time jobs are dependent on this program and these free time jobs are very important for me - and in the end, they could give me the possibility to afford to buy newest version of Dietrichs. And also as you all know - I love to work and draw in Dietrichs. :+: I did try with this dhp.dkz file (I don't remember the exact name) and the "take over" function and I tried to just copy Kunde.dat to overwrite the file in windat. But maybe I need to do something (else?) in a specific order??

Zitat von Der_Planer

That doesn't work.
    You have to install the Software for the first time, otherwise the dongle and the database will not work.

After installing, you can copy the setting files and most other files. Be careful with files, that contain path settings, they may be wrong in the new PC.

Really? - it worked that way the last time - as far as I remember.

Hi.

That sounds good. Then at least the number of USB ports does not it self have to limit my choice of computer.

Sounds interesting with the new system. I have wished to upgrade my Dietrichs for years, but I have yet to be able to save up for it. Sounds like the program have become more expensive over the years. :)

Just wondering - because I am looking for a new computer. Because some computers (laptops), incl. one of my favorites (HP Spectre x360), doesn't entertain many USB ports, but has a few USB-C ports. Would my USB dongle work in a USB hub?? And what about today - do you still use USB dongle or has it been replaced by some other system? Or maybe it is possible to get a USB-C dongle?

Hi.

Does any of you think it is possible to restore this plf file? It seems to be damaged when plancad stopped responding and I had to close it down. And this time I unfortunately said no to use the automatic saved file, because the other times it had been unnecessary.

But if it is not possible to restore it I just have to redraw that floor plan. I didn'r get a PDF of it before it crashed, but I think I pretty much remember how I made it.

I am looking for a new computer in these times, as my present Asus G73SW is a little over 7 years old and starts to react a little "I am an old computer" alike. It can be that cleaning the ventilation, could more or less do the job, but I'd still like to have a new computer that is not so big and heavy. Not that I travel much with the computer, but sometimes. Other than lots of computer power and HDD space (or rather SSD), I am looking for good and nice design.

At the moment, my two favourites are:

HP Spectre x360: http://www8.hp.com/dk/da/campa…e-x360-tab-learn-more-top

Asus ROG Zephyrus M (GM501): https://www.asus.com/dk/Laptop…ephyrus-M-GM501/Features/

Maybe Asus Zenbook Pro 15 (UX580GE): https://www.asus.com/dk/Laptop…-Pro-15-UX580GE/Features/

The HP Spectre is more or less my favourite - but among that and the Zephyrus there is a big difference in the graphic card: Nvidia Geforce MX150 vs. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/…p_8000_7364.247598.0.html

That leads me to ask: What should I look for when it comes to the graphic card, what 3D mark etc.? It should be powerful enough, but for the old version of Dietrichs I have now as well as the newest version of Dietrichs.

I use CutePDF - it's fast and good. I use Foxit Reader as my PDF program - where I can also draw sketches, make comments etc. It's much faster to open the program than acrobat. For assembly of several PDF files to one, I use pdf995. For rotating PDF files or pages, I use either https://smallpdf.com/rotate-pdf or https://www.rotatepdf.net/ In general, now I prefer the first, especially because you can rotate single pages within a PDF document. For converting PDF to JPG I use https://pdf2jpg.net/ And for converting PDF drawings to dwg / dxf, I use ProgeCad. I don't have AutoCad - Progecad can the same or more as AutoCad and is appr. 10x cheaper.

I was about to make a new user texture, for a brick facade. I was just wondering, because in the image library of Dietrichs GIF, there are both bmp, png and in the material database under user textures there are tiled 1x1 m, stretch and stretch_grey. If I remember right, the tiled are for textures that needs repetition for bigger surfaces, while stretch are for surfaces that has a specific size.

But can one else from that, choose freely between bmp, png, stretch, stretch_grey etc.??

I wonder why I don't get e-mail notifications, when there are new answers. Maybe my registered e-mail is old, I have to look. But anyway, I've forgot to check if there were new answers.

Yes, Der_Planer, nearly everything is possible in Dietrichs, I know that. But this exact request is not as far as I can see. Your solution is close - but you still have to solve it by breaking the roof in two pieces. Because you need to fill the missing triangle.

#CptnLeif. I haven't yet seen how you try to solve it, but thanks for the answer

Ahhhaaaaaaa - hmmmm. Conlusion(?) It is not possible to do what I searched for, without curving the roof surface (warping) - am I right?? It isn't possible to do with a "flat" / straight roof surface?

So this what my brother is asking is not possible. At least not with CLT elements that we suppose to use and thus not without curving the roof, as my brother probably expect (and I also thought it is possible - but now I can see it is not possible).

#Der_Planer: You're thinking when drawing the roof outline around the walls, yes?

#Joachim: I see the function 2-04 Warped free roof surface. I tried to use it, but I don't understand how to use it, to do what I want. Maybe someone can give a step by step intro?

Hi.

My brother have a special request that I am not sure I have ever seen in real life. But most probably someone have done it before: To make the roof ridge with an angle. Normally the roof ridge is horizontal. But if one wants an angle on the roof ridge, then how to do that?

I am pretty sure I can do it in roof design, by cutting the roof elements etc. - based on a roof calculation, where the building outlines are angled to the walls.

But is it possible to do it in roof calculation, based on a "normal" building outline, that follows (parallel to) the walls?