Transferring Dietrichs to new computer?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Except libraries... What is libraries in this context? Like material database and so?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• When I install new installation, I will choose customer data, by path???

• Ok I found out to copy my kunde.dat to her computer and use path.

What kind of settings is actually in WINVOR\ENG?

• The folder (WINVOR) contains some files needed by the program. These files or folders should not be modified as it could affect your program’s performance. WINVOR/ENG can be copied and moved forward to a newer version.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• Ok. They say that the program wants my hardlock key. What have gone wrong??

• Offizieller Beitrag

They have your kunde.dat in the directory WINDAT. They should copy their own kunde.dat into WINDAT. If theydo nothave their kunde.dat they should make an email to support@dietrichs.com.

• They have copied WINVOR, WINTMP, WINEXE, and WINDAT folders, from old computer to new, after I installed Dietrichs. So I don't understand why.

• Nobody? What happened was this:

- Via remote access I installed version 7.03 on her new computer. At some instance I had to choose where to get the customer data from. I then decided to copy my kunde.dat to her computer and choose "path" in the installation program. Then I was able to finish the installation. After that I deleted my copy of the kunde.dat, that I had copied to a random location on her computer.

- Then they have copied WINVOR, WINTMP, WINEXE, and WINDAT folders, from old computer to the new one. But the Dietrich program is asking for my hardlock key number and not hers....

How to solve this?

• Hmm - we tried to copy these folders from the CD and then copy Winvor/eng and the kunde.dat from old computer, but now the program seems not to respond at all.

Maybe it is better to remove the program and try and make a new clean installation of 7.03, using the correct kunde.dat file under the installation?

To remove the program: Delete the Dietrichs folders? (important data like projects are outside C-drive - or not imported from old computer yet).

• Yep - seems to work now, after removing program and installing it again... :)

• I did the same as we talked about on page 1 - because I had to send my computer in for repair and after getting it back I have been reinstalling all programs. But now - when I try to open Project Data Program it says that "DHPDAT.INI" nicht gefunden". How to fix that?

• You can try searching for DHPDAT.* and see if it was renamed to DHPDAT.new and if it was rename it to DHPDAT.INI that should do it if it's there.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• I found the file, but I cannot see the extension of the file.

• Switch to view files in "detail" mode, it should show extensions.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

• Well - some of the files shows extensions, this, does not.... I tried to simply add .INI to the filename, but it doesn't work.

Windows 7, Dietrichs 7.03, if it matters.

Hmmmm?

• I'm still using XP so I can't help you with Windows 7.

Sorry.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

• Offizieller Beitrag

The extension is not shown but it exists and is just invisible. In Explorer open 'Extras' and than 'Options' (or somethin like that, it is the last function in this menu). Then select the tab 'view' (the middle one). Thee you should find the option which makes the known extensions invisible.

• Well, I cannot figure out how to show the extension. But if I right click on it and choose "properties", it says that it is a .ini file.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you try to open the project data program from the menu or from the construction program?
    What happens if you try to open it from the menu?
    Did you install the program from CD or did you just copy it from another disk?

• I try to open the project data program directly. Now I just tried to open it from the construction program. It gives below error message.

When I sent my computer in for repair, I used my old computer in the mean while. When I got my computer back from repair I copied the program from the old computer, via external harddrive, as I did, first time I installed my "new" computer.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx81/Thorvald73/Building%20construction/Errormessage29-072012.jpg]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!