Unit System

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• When saving the current view in D-CAM, I've long had the beam cross-section applied to the timber. In 9.04 and above, I've been able to round this to a fraction of "0", such that it would round to the nearest inch. That is, if I had an 7.5" x 7.5" timber, it would print out 8x8 on the drawing. I cannot seem to do this in 10.02, although it worked just fine in 9.04. The option for "0" no longer appears in the units. See the attached screen captures.

Any ideas? This throws a giant wrench in how I used D-CAM for generating shop drawings for a few clients, so, any help is greatly appreciated...

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am too an engineer but I am very nosey with all kind of software. So I always want to get the newset version to have a look at it.
    I think this is a precondition for my work. :lol:

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• I am engineer too and I too would love to have the newest version of Dietrichs. But it is too expensive (I think that my boss thinks) - so I am still sitting with 7.03..........

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!