Export to for example IFC.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

As you probably know, I am quite old fashioned... :lol: Well not really, but I am still in version 7.03 - the company simply cannot afford to upgrade (it also went bankruptcy earlier this year). But any ways - I made a job and the architect is asking me to export my 3D model to for example IFC. I have no idea what IFC is, but I just know that in my Dietrichs version I can export to - nothing.

Anybody out there who can and who want? If necessary I can perhaps pay a little bit for it, but not too much.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Nobody? Anybody? If you can / want to help me, write here or send me your e-mail in a pm. :)

• Good morning,
    just my two cents, it´s the wrong decesion not have a service contract, there are so many things in the upgrades every year!!!
    In the new V15 is an IFC interface -->*click*
    Another possiblity is a 3dDXF- Export, this option works in 7.03 ;)

Es grüßt der Doug

• Zitat von doug

Good morning,
    just my two cents, it´s the wrong decesion not have a service contract, there are so many things in the upgrades every year!!!
    In the new V15 is an IFC interface -->*click*
    Another possiblity is a 3dDXF- Export, this option works in 7.03 ;)

Hi - good morning - just my 2 cents. You're right - but back then 8 years ago, when we bought Dietrichs, we didn't think about it. Or I think I did, around last time we upgraded, but the company couldn't afford it at that time. And since then there was no money for that kind of things - also because Dietrichs is a very expensive program, even with the annually upgrade contract.

3D DXF in 7.03 - no - not if you did not buy the export module.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Send me your current position and I will make a IFC export from it. Normally we do those things as paid service but once I can do it for free.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi - oh thank you very much Joachim. But Der_Planer already helped me out, though he could not make a IFC export, with his version 7 of the program. But he made a 3D-DXF export and that seemed to be enough for the architect. But if they still need a IFC file, I'll let you know. Thank you very much for your offer.

• Offizieller Beitrag

This project could only be opened in V7. No other version was able to do it. I tried it with V15, V10, V8, and finally V7.
    All higher versions could uncompress the position, and set it into actual format. But when I tried to open it, it continued loading and loading, but nothing appeared on the screen.
    I stopped this process after half an hour.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!