Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• One for the wish list

I would like a Dietrichs view.

We like to send our clients the models along with the drawings. this has worked out fine in the past with VRML. since service pack 2 for XP and the introduction of vista, our clients are having more and more problems viewing the models.

I would like to see a scaled down version of dietrichs that lets the client install a basic programme and view thw model in GL.

this would resolve a lot of client issues.

regards

lui

• We're having similar problems as Lui/WelshOak. Have reverted/regressed to sending out .jpgs & moviefile but far from ideal.

Regards

Piers

• They look ok. but with UK style frameing there is normaly a lot going on.

The navigation on the 3D PDF isn't easy to move from room to room.

Would there be any legal issues in giveing the dietrich CD out for clients to install and use in trial version?

we have no problems with GL

• Before: 9. I don't like the Di-Cam view, it is (almost) useless, to my opinion. Why not put openGL view and Dicam together, to make it possible to work in the rendered mode.
    Now: Now I have OpenGL workspace, but I don't use it - æææh - why not? I just tried on my desktop computer and there I don't have the same problem as on my laptop. Even though my laptop is only ½ year old and my desktop computer is 3 years old my desktop computer is better at this point. When I switch on GL work space on my laptop and move the cursor (the cross), then the cross disturbs the view and makes a lot of lines, so the view is useless. ...

11. As there is a wall macro a "ceiling macro" could also be very useful!!

This could still be very usefull for me - is it comming??

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von Thorvald

...move the cursor (the cross), then the cross disturbs the view and makes a lot of lines, so the view is useless...

This could be a known problem between Vista and OpenGL. Today I read, they are working on it, and soon the solution will come into betatest.

Do you have XP on the desktop pc? That should work quite well with OpenGL-workspace.

• Yes I have XP Pro on my desktop computer, and I have Vista on my laptop. So that could be the reason, as what you say.

• One more for the wish list: Better compatibility with other Cad software. T.ex. following possibilty: You have drawings in PlanCad, and you can print them to printer, dxf or to PDF. That's fine. Now it could be nice if there was a built in dwg printer. This printer reads the drawing and reads the properties of the windows in the drawing and reads the scales. Then the program scales the drawing to 1:1 modelspace (if there are more windows with different scales, the program scales the main window to 1:1 and the other windows are scaled accordingly). The output are dwg modelspace drawings - can be one drawing for each one drawing in PlanCad.

Another possibility is that you can choose for the drawings where you want them - t.ex. plandrawings in 1:1 modelspace, and wall drawings in correct layout drawings. So that for several PlanCad drawings you get 1 dwg drawing file.

• In addition to the wish list. It would be nice to have bolts / connectors in U.S. customary (inches) along with the symbols in the folder "PlanBiB" being in U.S. Customary ( feet / inches ).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!