English speaking users

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi

Can somebody tell me why english-speaking users are so unactiv in this forum, or are you all so good at german also. Maybe I should take some lessons to understand better what is goin' on in deutsch???
    In german are so many good tips, but I don't understand those

Holger

• Holgerbremen

I think that there are not many users in the UK and North America ..... yet!

I hope there witll be more and I hope also that there will be more activity on the English speaking forum.

I would encourage you to use this rather than the German one i possible, but it's obviously up to you.

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Hi Planer
    Just a quik lesson for you. :exclamation_mark:
    What it mean´s one to tree men rad is platt :question_mark::question_mark::question_mark:

That´s international high shool Emsland - Hauptschule 5. Klasse :lol:

have a good one mate ;)

• Well

Now I know there are so many good English speakers out there, maybe I'll start posting on the German forum!!

Rob

• Hello Rob,
    great idea, for the future I will post in the english forum, so I can refresh my English, it´s a long time ago I went to school ;)
    If there are many mistakes, sorry ´bout that :lol:

Es grüßt der Doug

• Hi Doug

That would be great, I'd really like the English forum to be a bit busier.

Don't worry about your English either, I'm sure mine's not perfect and I was born here and lived here all my life! :grinning_squinting_face:

BTW, Doug is a British sounding name. Were you here for long?

Cheers

Rob

• Hi Rob,
    Doug is only a nickname, do you know the american sitcom "king of queens"? This guy and me have the same interests, having fun and food (o) . But I´m from germany :whistle:

Es grüßt der Doug

• Welcome Philip......

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• Hello,

I speak English! I like Dietrich's!

I'll try to post and reply more often. Hello to our new African user. I have seen some photos on the Dietrich's site from another Namibian user. They were great!

Bye for now,

Dan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!