Special timber elements.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Der_planner, can I ask you about how you defined the profile for your facadeboards? I mean did you put the profile coordinates in meter or in millimeter, and what units are you working with in Dietrichs construction program? That could maybe be why mine did not work.

And did you define your profile under beams or under panels or it does not matter??

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• I am used to always draw in millimeters, so that could be why my Inthermo profile got to big...

• Now you can see the results of todays experiments.

For some reasons I don't understand - my massive wood elements did not work. When I try to put them into the wall, I have "Exception Access violation" - and when I define posts in settings I can also not see the items for the elements in "Itemobjectbase" but the items for my I-beams are there. And if I call the name for the elements and put into wall the program shuts down. Why??

• Hi Thorvald,

a crash while inserting beams can occur, if the profile you entered is not closed. Please check the coordinates you entered in the project data program.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Well now it works to some extend. I am just not sure why my I-beams, Inthermo and massive wood elements are not cut correctly around windows etc?

• I still wonder why my special items are not cut correctly around windows. I can understand the I-beams because I used wall macro for them.

My Inthermo and massive wood elements are cut horizontally by the window but vertical cuts into the elements doesn't appear. Would they appear if I put a horizontal normal beam as girt, and maybe also vertical all way around window, so the elements would be cut around it??

• Nobody have an idea of why my special elements are not cut correctly around openings??

• Hi Thorvald,

it is very hard to see how the cutouts look like at the moment. Could you send me the project so that I can take a closer look to these details?

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Hi Thorvald,

there are two ways to create these Inthermo Elements:

1.Enter these elements as boards. In this case you cannot use a profile, so the visualization is not 100% perfect, but you get a proper dimension takeoff and the cutouts for the windows are created automatically.

2. Enter these elements as beams. Then you get a “realistic†visualization (that only makes a difference when you create a section), but you have to create the cutouts for the windows manually, using the functions in Dicam “intersecting volumesâ€. In this case you have to switch off the “connect†function while you enter the boards in the area of windows and set the length to “0†so that you can pick two points for the length of the board.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• I am making new experiments, he, he.... :lol:

If creating posts or plates, and using the material INTH (Inthermo) I cannot use the distribute function?? The material is entered in the material database, only as a material, not with a profile.

• As beams, as far as I remember. I think I was thinking about if I should choose beams or another. The definition of the material should be as the definition of SPF. SPF have 0,0 in the profile, as far as I remember - is that necessary?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!