Error Message , Project Data

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi George Cilulei,

this is a program error. Could you send the packed project to the Dietrich's hotline and describe exactly what you did before the crash? We will try to find a solution for you, then.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• I just find out what was the problem, because of what the program returned me that error. It was because of the fact that I've created a material in the material dbase and then associated with the panels that I had. I tryed to change the material and the lists works just fine. But my next question is what I did wrong. You can see in the attached image the settings that I introduced for this material.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi George,

try to delete the fields thickness, height and length in dbase.
    These measures are defined by construction.

Does it help?

Freundlich grüßt
    Der_Planer

• Hi George Ciulei,
    Actually the dimension in the project data program in the material base are in meter. So the panel you defined is 3.25 kilometer by 6 kilometer with a thickness of 205 meter. When the material list calculates the volume (in meter) the computer can’t handle such a huge number.
    I assume you want to use dimensions like:
    Thickness: 0.205 m
    Height: 3.25 m
    Length: 6 m

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Martin Gerhold

• Zitat von Martin Gerhold

Actually the dimension in the project data program in the material base are in meter. So the panel you defined is 3.25 kilometer by 6 kilometer with a thickness of 205 meter. When the material list calculates the volume (in meter) the computer can’t handle such a huge number.

Hi Martin Gerhold,

What did you said is true also, but I've tried like that and it doesn't work, the only way that worked for me was the Der_Planer's way: no input in the material dbase for the thickness, height and length.
    Thank you all for your answers

Brasov(Kronstadt), Romania
    Dietrich's v6.01

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!