Exchanging drawings 2.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Well, let's say, that I have finished constructiong something - a house t.ex. and I am going to send it to my assistant in Lithuania, so she can make drawings to this position. Maybe I have prepared some of the drawings. I send the packed position zgb-file to her and perhaps more or less plf-files, depending on how many drawings I have prepared for her to finish.

It seems, like everytime she have problems to open the drawings, etc. even though she put the files in the correct place and unpack it etc.

We both have version 6.02 - the difference is just that my version is on higher level, than hers (premium modules etc.). The project consists of many positions since the project consits of many houses.

What can go wrong?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• She says: "Every time when I starting to make drawings i have to set all settings anew.I think this time I have the same problam with these drawings. Could You write me, in Roof areas drawings, rafter-plate drawings and single beams drawings, what kind of settings I have to set?"

I say: "Why you have to do any settings there?? To my opinion you should need nothing else (when you have put the files in correct place), than to open D-Cad program and take into the drawings, the drawing files that I have prepared in the Dietrichs program. I take out from the Dietrichs program all what you need in the D-Cad program. You should not do anything in the Dietrichs program. (??)"

She says: "If I not do anything in Dietrichs program- in setting, I see only elements frames."

???

• Maybe I should add, that I use D-cam, when I take out drawing information for roof elements. And I use ground floor module and wall module, when I take out drawing information for walls and ground floor drawings.

• Hmm, not many answers... ;) Well 2 things could be said about this: As long as we work as we do now: I make all constructions in Dietrischs and take out all the blocks she will need to make the drawings ind D-Cad - then the better would be that I send to her the whole project file, so that we all the time have the same block numbers etc. ??? But the whole project is a bit over 100 Mb (and it is not finished) - but we have ftp-server, so it is possible.

A even better way might be that she herself take out from Dietrichs what she needs to make the drawings. But that is not an option at the moment.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Thorvald,

I do not understand, what kind of setting she means.
    Could it be, that there is a problem with old drawing templates?
    If you use an other color set in dicam or in your drawings, maybe she has some (or more) white lines.

Instead of using a template, she should try to use an empty drawing to insert the storage. If it works, you should compare if your color sets are the same.
    Then open all your templates, "feed" them with extended color sets, and store them again.

Still I'm not sure, whether this is your problem.

• We don't use drawing templates. I don't think that the color settings are the problem, because she is working on a quite clean installation of Dietrichs, an installation that I made. I am also not sure what is really the problem - but she says that she cannot see all the drawing blocks, that I have made - when she insert drawing images in drawings.

• It was not the lines she could not see, but the blocks, when inserting in drawing. She (of some reason) did not get all blocks available.

But it is solved now, after she use the project file that I sent to her with the whole project.

• You are working with Dietrichs and don't know what is blocks?? Now I am chocked... ;) No - well, when you make a drawing and you will insert some content in that drawing, you use "Insert stored image" function - and there you have your blocks to choose from.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!