Independent layers for steel and steel aux.??

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

I was thinking that if I had a profiled steel beam and perhaps some auxilaries in steel, in a wall element, then when I put the drawing in PlanCad - the profiled beams and steel aux, would be in independent layers, so I could easily turn of all steel t.ex.

But it seems not to work like that???

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Would it be possible to split layer 0 in two layers, t.ex. layer 0 and 1 - where layer 0 is wood and layer 1 is steel. But the steel layer is in the same position in the wall as the wood???

• Hi Thorvald,

as Der_Planer mentioned, you can change the MOS, e.g. of the auxiliaries to a different building element.
    The parts belonging to the MOS of the walls you make the drawing of will belong to the layer "DNALayer0" and the parts belonging to another MOS will belong to the layer "DNA Auxiliaries" (assumed that you entered them as auxiliary parts or metal connectors).

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• In the house (or 2 houses) that I am working with now I put a independent wall inside the "real", and then I can use this other wall for the steel. To put the two things together on a drawing would just be to insert stored image two times. And then I assume (I hope) that the steel will be in another layer than the "real wall". An option to be sure of that could maybe be to make the "steel wall" with core slice in -5 or any layer I don't use... ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

It's dangerous to work with 2 walls in the same place. There could be a reason to do that, but you should organize them in different floors. If they are in the same floor, there are problems with automatic wall intersection. Walls from different floors do not intersect with each other.

I think, the best idea is to work with different layers (-20...0...+20)

Example:
    I made walls and created yellow glass insulation as panels between the posts.
    All insulation is in slice 0, but in layer 15.
    When storing the single wall drawing, I activated layer 15.
    In my plan, now I have all insulation on DHPEbene15 (in German: Layer = Ebene).

BUT: Only the insulation, that belongs to the same wall, comes into this layer.
    Maybe, there is other insulation, this would come in an other layer (DHPPlatte or DHPpanel?)

• Hi - I didn't understand the first thing you said, but it would also be more convenient to have evrything in the same wall.

All insulation is in slice 0, but in layer 15. How do you do that??

• Offizieller Beitrag

In the Timber Frame Editor you can define different slice and layer numbers.
    It's not possible in the manual panel input menu. Parts from slice 0 are automatically added to layer 0. This is, what users normally want. You can activate all insulation, and manually change the MOS to layer 15.

• Ok - I think I would change it via MOS manually. I might have HRB editor, but I haven't used it before.

• Ok - to put the steel - or other things in another layer, I can work with now. But for example, when I have steel in layer -15, and I have put the wall drawing into PlanCad, the steel is brown as the wood. When I go into layers I expect that I can change layer -15 to blue and then all steel is blue on the drawing. But no, it remains brown. What do I do wrong??

• Offizieller Beitrag

You are not doing anything wrong. The steel has another color then the layer and so the steel did get a fix color but not the color 'from layer'.
    You can switch off all layers exccapt the layer -15. Then you select the function to change the properties of the lines. Pick all lines with option 'window' and change the color.

• You are not doing anything wrong. The steel has another color then the layer and so the steel did get a fix color but not the color 'from layer'.
    You can switch off all layers exccapt the layer -15. Then you select the function to change the properties of the lines. Pick all lines with option 'window' and change the color.

This method I know. Thanks anyway... :)

I think, it's easier to change the steel color in Dicam by setting a 'steel filter' and set volume info: line color 'blue'.

How, why, when, tell me, tell me.... :pray: ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Activate all steel parts in your model (filters 9-7 may help you), then with Dicam 2-08 (volume info) change the line color of all active parts.

Now, when you make a storage and read it into a drawing, all steel parts will be blue.
    Every part will have the same line color as it has in the model.

If parts have the same color as the drawing layer color, the lines will get the color "from layer". All other parts will have their "fix color". So later, when you change the settings of the drawing layer color, some lines will change, and others will keep their color.

puhh, I hope you understand my 'curly' English ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Another interesting feature: If you don't want to spend your time with changing colors, you can once change 1 setting in Dicam 1-7-2.

Color sets can be defined in 2 two different ways:
    - by type of beam: *100 (rafters) will have an other color than *600 (wall beams). I guess, you have this setting.
    - by item number: the part will get the color, that is defined in the database item.

• Hi Der_Planer. Thank you for your answers. I will consider these options in the next house.

• - by item number: the part will get the color, that is defined in the database item.

If I use this - I should go to material database and change colorset, just above textureset to blue, for all steel materials???

• Offizieller Beitrag

There would be a lot of parts to change, but only then, you have blue steel parts in every drawing.

alternative:
    Steel parts are usually grey in the database. So, if you set the drawing layer to 'grey', all grey parts get the color "from layer". After reading the storage(s), you turn the layer color to 'blue', and all steel parts (and all other grey parts) will become blue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!