Top plate in wall (or gypsum) as bottom plate for roof???

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Is it possible to define the top beam (and gypsum(?)) as bottom plate for roof - so that rafters automatically get a birth mouth's cut around the edge of the wall (the edge of the outside gypsum).

As for now, I make this birth mouth manually in D-Cam, and it takes some time. :cry:

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

No, that is not possible.

Perhaps you can use a little trick:
    In roof design put in some purlins, they will make the birds mouths automatically. Be sure to have the line markings on the purlins. Then in Dicam you take each single purlin, and explode the line markings. At the same time, the birds mouths will be exploded, too (without manual treating every single rafter). Delete the purlins, and the birds mouths will stay!

• Ok - thank you - I will take a look at that, because I don't know what is a "purlin".

• It might be "purlin", but I did not work with that - so that's why I don't know what it is.

• I cannot find "purlin" in roof design, where is it supposed to be??

Another way could be to just put in plates (that will just run into the wall's top plate), and when finished, delete these plates - but then maybe the birth mouths will not stay??

• It´s in roof- design 5-3 ;)
    Normally it should work with the solution, make a screen- print or send the project to the forum, somebody will look at it ;)

Es grüßt der Doug

• A purlin is a horizontal member whos top face is in the plane of the roof. (5-3-4 in roof design.) A plate is a roof member whos sides are plumb and level.

If you have a midspan member (not rotated in the plane of the roof) with rafters framed over it, this is commonly called a purlin plate (5-3-2 in roof design). If you have a midspan member in the plane of the roof (it is rotated) and rafters frame into it, this is commonly called a principal purlin.

Not to get caught up in terminology, or anything.

Joe

• Offizieller Beitrag

I used another way to solve the problem: I put in a bottom plate in roof design with automatic birds mouths. Then I put in the wall beams, and changed the MOS from roof to wall. So I have the automatic functions of roof design, but the beam is shown in wall drawings.

• The last one could be OK solution - it sounds at least like a good solution, having a huge amount of houses in front of me..

• How to change the top plate in the wall to a bottom plate in roof in building MOS. I can do that for this house, because all walls are produced.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!